Re: [IP] treating lows

Summer shared:
>Anyways I've come to the conclusion that for me I
>gotta save the juice boxes for lows cause nothing
>else will last with my munching all day!!

I concur:
I use sweet-tarts and smartees for lows because I HATE
the way they taste.  If I buy a type of sweet that I
*like* - then I (or the boys) eat them and don't have
them for when I need them!  The only problem with
sweet-tarts is that I dislike them SO MUCH that
sometimes I'll reject them when I'm low and go
without. :(

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?