Re: [IP] Low BG helpers (re: on subject I PROMISE)

I use those soft and chewy Life Savers.  They come in a bag that I keep
at home and you can also buy them in rolls at Sam's and Costco that fit
nicely in a purse.  Each one is three carbs and you can almost swallow
them without chewing if you had to.  Besides the original five flavors
of Life Savers, they also have berry and some kind of tropical fruit.

Judi in MI