Re: [IP] Low BG helpers (re: on subject I PROMISE)

We keep those little rolls of Smarties in the house.  They come out in BIG
 bags around Halloween and I stock up. Josh can chew these in his sleep and our
endo LOVES these over most other things.  The Air Heads are too much of a
 temptation for Josh to eat whenever since it is one of his favorite candies.
he would not be able to chew them in his sleep.

Just a thought!!!

mom to Joshua currently on Dis H-Tron and just aproved for the Deltec Cozmo