Re: [IP] treating lows

 I bought air heads once - ate them in like 5 minutes - oopps, couldn't help it.
So then I bought Fruit-to-go bars dried fruit(but soft) and they are 12grams per
bar - nice and small for the purse, anyways I bought a 72 bar box ate it in 3
1/2 days - OOoopppsss ( my mom was sooo not happy with me on that one) but boy
were they good! its all I lived on for those 3 days.
 Anyways I've come to the conclusion that for me I gotta save the juice boxes
for lows cause nothing else will last with my munching all day!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm