[IP] re: on subject I PROMISE

<<<<<<<<Soda pop works in 5 to 10 for me.  Usually 1/4 can will bring me
up 10 points.  Of course if it is taking 45 minutes to go back up, one
might wonder if you were still headed down when you first tested, which
brings up how much insulin did you take to go down that far and stay
down that long?

- -sonya>>>>>>>>

At this time in my life it is important to me to enjoy whatever I am
eating to raise my blood sugars and I hate the carbonation in any pop.
The airheads I enjoy.
The other thing is aren't you assuming a lot wondering how much insulin
i've taken to go down that far and stay so long?  Golly.
Everyone's body reacts different to different things, that is why
diabetes is so hard to treat.  My basals are set for my usual more
sedentary days.  When anything is out of the ordinary I run myself on
60% basals and still am 80-105.  Anxiety and feeling really good about
things make me run low too.
As far as the amount of insulin, I take what I am supposed to for the
carbs I eat, 1 unit for every 10 carbs.

Sonya, you came across as being judgmental to me but I am trying really
hard not to be defensive.
My diabetes is not like any one else's, neither is yours.
thus the

pumping since 08-00