[IP] Ontario Canada Bill 76 may cover all insulin pumps and supplies!

Hello Insulin Pumpers and friends of pump users in Ontario.

To those of you who have put so much effort into the lobbying of
coverage for pumps by writing letters...  ...your hard work has had
an effect! A private members bill has passed the first reading in the
Ontario legislature June 20th on coverage of insulin pumps and pump
supplies. Click on the below link for the full Bill.

*** IMPORTANT:  Call your MPP and show SUPPORT for BILL 76 !

*** MORE INFO at Insulin Pumpers Canada:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.ca

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over two years thanks to
the support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &