[IP] RE: Maintaining Control

I am about to complete my first week of a trial with a different pump.  I have
been blamed for three years for bad control, and though some of it is my fault
(forgotten bolus or whatever) some is most certainly not.
Finally my insistence that I be allowed to try a different pump to see if it
is better for *me* --finally this is paying off.
So, I don't think it is or was all my fault.  I think we need to take
responsibility if we are going to use a pump, but I also think we need to ask
for things like samples of infusion sets and yes, even pump trials so we can
see where the problem might be.