Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users (Ultra Smart misinformation)

>> The cable is proprietary. The only way to buy it is to go through
>> Lifescan. You will _not_ find this cable in any store.

> Ebay or Ubid too.

>>>I just checked eBay, using "lifescan cable" or "lifescan -strips", but
couldn't find any listings. I checked "Completed items", too, and came
up empty. >>>

When I read the Ebaay or Ubid, too post I took it as possibilities, not

The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in