[IP] Re: on subject I PROMISE

Thanks for reminding me Deanna!
I desperately want one of those hats and wanted to share with everyone that
they are available at
what else but:
gotislets.com
it's to support JDRF-done by a local chapter...
very clever and hey-gets the point across!
(and btw the only other person I've ever found offended by the word "sucks"
is my mom- who strangely enough uses every other word in the potty mouth
dictionary (and invents some occasionally-she's not a native speaker) but is
completely offended by sucks...it's the one word that I have to watch around
her...)
Bekka
LawnNinja.com

Sara,
 I was catching up on this thread and had to laugh. I rarely post anymore,
but
this is a good one. I always wonder if some people walk around with earplugs
on
so they don't have to hear certain words. Did anybody mention the JDRF caps
that
say "Got Islets?" on the front and "Diabetes Sucks" on the back? I wear mine
proudly. For all the squeaky cleans, they've got one that says "Cure
Diabetes"
on the back.
Deanna
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02