Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users (Ultra Smart misinformation)

Hello Shelley,

>> The cable is proprietary. The only way to buy it is to go through
>> Lifescan. You will _not_ find this cable in any store.

> Ebay or Ubid too.

I just checked eBay, using "lifescan cable" or "lifescan -strips", but
couldn't find any listings. I checked "Completed items", too, and came
up empty. If you found this cable using different search terms, please
let me know.

Given the potential confusion about this cable and the fact that the
newest version (with a 9-pin series connector) is preferable to the
older version (with a 25-pin series connector that then requires a
9-pin/25-pin adapter to connect it to the 9-pin series port found on
modern PCs), I'd suggest going through Lifescan.

regards, Andy