Re: [IP] Deltec ordeal

Robin -

 <<TODAY, Kevin was bolusing his 10 u breakfast and it stopped in the middle
with the same error and then said "system failure!">>

 We had the same thing happen when Joshua was doing his saline trial. We just
popped the battery out & reinstalled it. But it was just saline, so no worries.
We got the new pump from Deltec the next day. I would have been "out of my mind"
if he'd been pumping NovoLog.

Good Luck,

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts