No Subject

Windee -

 << Then 3 months before the wedding I was diagnosed diabetic, 1 month before we
were to be hitched, he told me I had changed and diabetes had made me cold and
he did not want to be with some one sick. >>

 Sure glad I didn't take my kid back when he was diagnosed @ 20 mos. & still
"under warrantee" LOL! He's turned out to be a PLEASURE!

The man was a jerk & you're much better off without him.

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts