[IP] re: the word SUCK

                 "Being a prude will get you nothing and nowhere" B.A  There
is nothing wrong with the word "suck". My dad is a REAL religious-cult
follower. TBN, and all of it. Well, he thinks that I became DM because I
left his cult. He is now 60 and has Parkingson's, Alzhiemers, type 2
diabetes with bad neuropathy and many stokes. I told him since he has never
smoked, drank, or USED BAD WORDS, and his "straight and narrow" lifestyle
had gotten NOTHING!!!! Don't be a prude.....It's only real IN YOUR head.....
Happy to hear you dumped the PIG, Sara. Like the song from the 80's "He
ain't worth the salt in your tears"......Bill in Az.....