[IP] re: on subject I PROMISE

<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] on subject I PROMISE

diabetes SUCKS!!  testing my blood sugar BITES!!!  high blood sugar
dinner BLOWS!! People who don't understand can KISS MY CHEEKS (face ones

(ducking and running)

Sara Smarty Pants SSPAZ>>>>>>>>

LOL!! and yes what I absolutely hate is being in a rush, all ready to go
somewhere and take my blood sugar and it is too low for me to drive!
Arg!  So I sit there eating air heads and retest and it takes 45min or
more sometimes for my blood sugar to go up!   I hate hate hate that!!!
It is worse when it happens when I'm out and I'm stuck sitting in my car
eating candy and waiting.  I've started bringing a book with me so I
have something to do while the stupid blood sugar is deciding when it
wants to go up to drivable range!

Speaking of I hate diabetes ( and I usually don't, have been neutral in
feelings for years about it but lately these little things have been
making me so angry)  I also hate getting ready for bed and testing or
waking up at 3 am and testing and being low and then I have to get up
and do the same stupid stuff, eat the airheads, turn on the tv, read my
book on and on til I am up enough to go back to bed when I'd rather be
sleeping!  This happened the other night after eating 2, yes you read
right, 2 brownies (because they were fresh and hot and there)and my
blood sugar was 40!  I ate 4 air heads and went to bed and was 58 when I
woke up, it was like the brownies disappeared in my system somewhere
never to resurface.)  I am really detesting these little annoying things
that go along with this disease that is so much better to have than so
many other things because we can live with it, right??!!

But I sure do love my pump  :)

pumping since 08-00