[IP] Re: Caretaker Thread

>>> <snip> Two  months later, Mr & Ms S are divorced after 30 years of
marriage and the off the record reason was Mr S gave was - 'I've realized
life is too short to spend  the rest of it as a caretaker - I want some time
for me.' <snip> Was Mr S. wrong in what he did - I don't think so. <snip >>>

Since they were married - whatever happened to the vows before God and
friends *until death do us part - for better or for WORSE*? People don't
split cuz it gets so good, well, they also agreed to stay if it got so bad.

email @ redacted (64 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. - Lily Tomlin