[IP] finding other pumpers

In a message dated 7/1/2003 5:49:55 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have only seen one other "pumper" in San Diego, and that was at my endo's
> office.

I found one on my street!  By accident.  I'm a neighborhood trustee and had
to get a signture from my neighbor.  This was before my vitrectomy and my
 vision wasn't so good. She asked where do I sign and I said on the line at the
 bottom of the page, sorry I can't help more than that I'm having a problem with
my eye, the conversation continued and come to find out that her husband is a
diabetic, on a pump and even sees my same doctor.  Talk about a small world.
It was really nice because he had some retinapothy and let me know that
everything was going to be ok.