Re: [IP] I need some HELP if available

In a message dated 7/1/03 8:56:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I also just recently found out about a blood disorder that I have and it is
>
> causing my blood to be real thick and is causing blood clots. The medication
> am taking for that is $12,000 a month

Yikes! There are a number of meds to thin blood. If I were you, I would ask
about a cheaper method. When my husband had a pulmonary embolism, the doc
prescribed an injectable that was $100 per dose - two doses per day. OUCH!
 Insurance didn't cover it, so we asked for something else. We got oral meds and
they
worked just fine.

Jan and ElvisToo