Re: [IP] Questions for ultra smart users (Ultra Smart misinformation)

 I wasn't wanting to transfer exactly - I just wanted to if I had to use a
different meter for some reason I wanted to be able to just punch in the bg
number and time - I was sure someone had said this could be done.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm