[IP] Re: Not my man!!!

I, too, have a terrific husband--of almost 30 years--who has never given my
diabetes a second thought when it came to marrying me.  Oh, his parents tried
to talk him out of it but he said he loved me and would stick by me.  Well,
here we are nearly 30 years later and he loves me more every day.  When I feel
the pain of neuropathy or my eyes are not focusing properly I tell him perhaps
he should have listened to his parents.  His reply is always to tell me I am
being foolish and to quit talking like that that he is with me until the end.
(Course, he could go first!)
Anyway, to those who have had really bad experiences with dating and marriage
and their diabetes--have faith, there will come a day when you will find the
right soulmate.  You just gotta know the right places to look!  Church or a
 place of worship is a good place to start. (Ok, yell at me but The Man up above
does put couples together, if we let Him!)