Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:54:28 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] on subject I PROMISE

diabetes SUCKS!!  testing my blood sugar BITES!!!  high blood sugar before
dinner BLOWS!! People who don't understand can KISS MY CHEEKS (face ones of

(ducking and running)

Sara Smarty Pants SSPAZ
who was TIRED of discussions about the FDA and the EZ manager...yawn....at
least I succeeded in stirring you all up about something...at LEAST it wasn't
the ethics of FETAL CELL RESEARCH!!!