Re: [IP] Girls and Boys

Jenny Sutherland who is a musician and a very funny
person said:
>Our music professor has lived for nine years battling
>forms of cancer. When he was dx'd his "wonderful"
>wife walked out. He is surrounded by friends but
>for nine years has had no one close.

Let us not forget the converse - Stephen Hawking - who
divorced his wife to marry his nurse...  AFTER he was
already wheel-chair bound.

There are all types in the world and may they each
find the person they deserve.  I make it a habit to
dump any guy who cannot deal with the fact that I am
an incredibly healthy person who has diabetes.  My
ex-husband's parents insisted he should not marry me
because of it.  He and I are still great friends, I
really divorced his parents.

My significant other spent his teenage years as a
diabetic camp counselor (his mother was a pediatrician
who insisted her kids 'DO' something).  On our first
date he was so excited that I am diabetic - something
I had never experienced previous to that - but enjoy
and appreciate every day.  Having that support is
vastly different than having someone "caretake."

Speaking of caretaking - think we can get a group rate
on cyanide tabs?

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?