Re: [IP] on subject I PROMISE

Sara Smarty Pants, a goddess in her own right, stated:
>who was TIRED of discussions about the FDA and the EZ
>manager...yawn....at least I succeeded in stirring
>you all up about something...at LEAST it wasn't
>the ethics of FETAL CELL RESEARCH!!!

And I, as usual, respond in my cheeky fashion:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!  I enjoy
heated discussions and you have definitely succeeded
in lighting that fire today (or maybe yesterday?).

I haven't enjoyed this list so much in MONTHS.  And,
as I recall, laughter is a kind of medicine that we
all need since it helps relieve stress which causes
unpredictable blood sugar therefore increasing our
risk of being sucked into the vacuum of long-term

-gail - who continues to be blown away by Sara's
succinct insights.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?