[IP] Vacation Time - What do I do about IP Mail????

On 1 Jul 2003 Someone wrote to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org:

> I am going to be on vacation for two weeks starting July 4 (back
> on July 21).  I would like to stop the digest from coming for those
> two weeks.
> However it's easier for you I would appreciate it if you made the
> changes.

 This can be easily taken care of by the Admin on duty. Please wait until a day
before you
 intend to leave and it makes it easier on us. And when you return, write back
to tell the
 Admin which list and subscription you want. We will place you on Browser
 in the mean time so that you can access mail or to ask a question while you are