Re: [IP] Deltec ordeal

When you install a new cartridge do you move the piston up and down with
a circular motion at least three times to distribute the lubricant?  I
can always feel the piston move more easily after doing this as I was
instructed, but don't always remember.  It is supposed to help maintain
a better seal also.  One thing I have never had was a leaking cartridge,
with either the Animas or the Cozmo.  You probably know all of this, so
sorry if it is just more of the same old information.  Even when I
re-use (oh no) a cartridge I pump the piston.  Gets rid of any old
insulin, too, so every thing by my recliner chair smells like bandaids!
I love that smell.
Hope you somehow solve your problem with the pump.