[IP] Girls and Boys

Ok, language aside, as I have wasted to much reading time on that issue as it
is, Sara was expressing her emotions, in her way, about a possible
 relationship gone bad. I feel for her as I have had similar experiences myself.

A lot of messages recently haves stated that Men S**k (to avoid offending
those with delicate constitutions. Personally, working in an emergency teen
 shelter, I have heard a lot of things you would not want to even imagine). I
there are a lot of guys who are not worth the time it takes to smile.

OK, I am always for the underdog, so here it goes. There are a lot of guys
 out there who are totally worth it. You just have to keep looking. In addition,
there are a lot of gals who totally stink. I am curious. Do you gentlemen have
any war stories similar to Sara's, where you were dumped because of the
 Diabetes. Let's hear a few of those, for equality sake. You know, this is not
a one sex disease, and there are some really shallow people out there, male
and female. It is easy to say men stink, but think of how all the men who read
the posts of IP feel. Wouldn't we women yell if someone posted the same about
 women. (And yes, I am a women and as straight as a line drawn with a ruler, but
let's NOT go there, ok?)

There are also some really wonderful, caring people, both men and women in
this world. YOu may have to look hard, but one place I have found a lot are
right here in the IP Chat room. Try it some evening, you may be surprised.

A smile is worth a thousand words and costs nothing.