[IP] Not My Man!!!!!!!!

Had to put in my two cents for my husband--19 years of marriage for us
yesterday and diabetes never has been an issue at all.
I know lots of guys who don't mind, and probably women too.

And I must share that I am currently on an Animas pump trial and the first
night I could not figure out why hubby kept pushing a glass of water towards
me at the restaurant.  Well, he wanted to see if the Animas really was
(still laughing over that one.)