Re: [IP] Deltec ordeal

 I have been using my Cozmo since the first of May, and I have not experienced
any of the problems that you described. However when I
 started pumping, I was told that I should always use a new resivor when I do a
site change (every 72 hours). I was told that it is
 necessary since the orings in the resivor can start to leak after about three
days. I just in put three days worth of TDD, plus about 20 untis
 for priming and extra. I usually put about 180u in a new resivor every time I
do a site change. I hope this helps, and please keep us posted
with your continued experiences.