[IP] Re: Language

OK.. ive read enough

All im gonna say is "To Heck, with the language"
Someone (who's value, is not even an issue), expressed (what I observed), REAL
(yeah.. a little "yell",... cover your ears)
to a group, who she obviously consider friends...... (oh, is it whoM)

Like who couldn't tell, she was real hurt!!, and express it as such.

I too often see post, that dont address the point At All, but mention:
"Oh... it NOT basal, its basil"

you KNOW what i could say 'bout that..

please; Look at "What was said", and forget, how it was said ????