[IP] Thanks

In a message dated 6/30/2003 10:23:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Besides, he was way too OLD for me, and BALDING and OUT of shape and
> had a CRAPPY
> job and still lived with his parents

LOL, and he was worried about being YOUR caretaker??!!??  LOL, yea, right.
 Good thing he's gone! LOL, so how long have you been taking care of this loser
What an idiot, you are so much better off without him.
PS:  For the record, when I met my hubby, didn't mention diabetes until we
 became serious, his remark was "Yea, I know, saw the syringes, so what." There
are decent guys out there, just not a whole lot of them :-)