RE: [IP] Cozmo Pump

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Bob Hillier
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 8:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Cozmo Pump

I have been pumping with a Cozmo pump for about 3 months.  I have had
absolutley no problems.  I pump around 350 units a day, so the pump gets
a good workout.  Basal around 7 units per hour.  It has a lot of
features that you can or do not have to use.  Other than being a little
thick, I have no complaints so far.  Any questions, e-mail me at
email @ redacted

>>> email @ redacted 8:21:02 PM 6/28/03 >>>
Does anyone have personal experience with the Cozmo pump?
I was going to upgrade to Disetronic's new D-tron pump, but they are
having
FDA problems.
Who knows how long they will be in business in the USA.

Jack