Re: [IP] Re: Language

In a message dated 7/1/2003 6:11:38 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> No, it's not a joke.  The profane use of the word refers to oral sex on a
> man.
>
> Jim Handsfield
> email @ redacted

Okay, this is getting out of hand. It does not belong on this list. I say
"that sucks" all the time and NEVER EVER do I refer to oral sex.

I am getting offended by this thread. I do believe that one of the IP
 administrators asked for this to be removed from the group as it has NOTHING to
do
with diabetes or pumping.

It is not like the original post said any cus words.

Come on people, grow up! You are free to delete the message, but don't trash
it here where it does not belong.

Adriana
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992