Re: [IP] Re: Language

I respect what you are saying but in my opinion the word has evolved to have
a different meaning in todays society. IT has become so common place that I
accept the word as meaning "that`s lousy, rotton, not very nice ect.... I
don`t except your meaning there are more vulgar and discriptive words for
what you call it. I don`t find the word "sucks" offensive to me. This
mailong list has some very good dialog and it is always very good language
wise. YMMV  Mike in Canada