[IP] Re Cancer& BGs

    Debby, I don't have any experience on this question but, I did ask an
endo last year. He said no; cancer does not have a direct effect on BGs. The
stress that comes with knowing about your cancer and indirect effects as the
cancer effects various systems that are related to our BG systems , can
raise blood sugars.        Peter