[IP] Re: info on complications & pregnancy (not together)?

> > Yep, at 43 years of DM I had
> > to have a vitrectomy. Vision is great today.
> What is a vitrectomy?
> Julie

It is removing all the vitreous fluid and replacing it with Silicone. I had
a lot of restrictions during my 8-wk recovery in '97, however, Sara Smarty
Pants (aka SSPAZ) was driving after 3 days about 2 yrs ago. I now have 20/20
vision in that eye withOUT correction. (~_^)

I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, however, I'm not
so sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant