Re: [IP] leg insertion (question)

   Has anyone who has used their thigh as an insertion site ever noticed a
change in the absorption rate on the pump, or is that a stupid question?  I
have noticed in the past when I injected into my thigh, I would get more
lows, and only within a coulpe of hours after a meal, than if I injected in
my stomach, especially if I was at work, where I do a lot of walking.  I
don't think it would be anything extreme, but I just wondered If your BS
would go a litter lower, or, because were talking about the pump, where you
have so much more control, it doesn't make any difference.