Re: [IP] Pumping police officer

> Might want to try the thigh thing because it won't be in your way and the
tubing will all be under your uniform.
> I would think with the harness that you wear on your back may be
unconfortable with the bullet proof vest that must be worn??  I would think
it would dig it in to your back.
> But I would think the thigh holder would work well as no tubing would  be

On the other hand, if she fell from the bike, the pump would probably be
better protected underneath a vest as opposed to wearing it somewhere on the
leg. I can easily imagine $5,000 down the drain with one spill. Besides, I
have one the velcro belts, which could place the pump front or back, and it
is very soft--I don't think it would dig in even with a vest on.