[IP] re: carpal tunnel

I'll let you know next week. I get my right wrist done on Friday. Hoping for
good results. I was told 18 months ago that I should have it done within six
months. Just the thought of losing the use of my hand for even a couple of
days made me keep putting it off, but its to the point now that if my hand is
in the same position for more than a couple minutes ( on the phone, riding a
bike, driving, etc.), I get the sensation of my hand falling asleep. This will
be my first surgery where I did not get a general anesthetic, and the thought
of staying awake for this scares me more than anything. So wish me luck and
next week I'll let you know how it went.