Re: [IP] skin discoloration

>I've often wondered if
>it was what JFK Sr. had?  I think it was Graves disease? or Addisons
> >disease?

JFK Senior and Junior both had Addison's Disease.  Its an auto-immune
related disease, just like Type 1, where the immune system destroys the
adrenal glands.  It can also be caused by pituitary gland failure.

Skin discoloration is a major symptom, but it is all over the body (I first
noticed mine on my hands and neck).  Believe me, if you had AD, you'd know

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424