[IP] Carpal Tunnel...

I have recently been told that I have severe bilateral carpal tunnel
syndrome.  I am wondering if any of you who have experienced this could
share your experiences with me (e-mail me privately if you wish)  I need
to know if you had surgery what it entailed, how long the recovery
period was, and if you have been satisfied with the results.  Also, can
both hands be repaired at the same time?  Many thanks for any info you
can provide.