Re: [IP] skin discoloration

I also have something similar to this. It is a slight discoloration from the
outside of my hip to the knee on one side. And on the front of my leg from the
waist to the knee. It has faded since I was a teenager. I've often wondered if
it was what JFK Sr. had?  I think it was Graves disease? or Addisons disease? I
had it at least 20 years before I was diagnosed with type 1.

There is a site that describes it briefly. Other than the discoloration I
haven't really had any symptoms.

http://www.fpnotebook.com/DER178.htm