Re: [IP] Medicaid

Here in Massachusetts Medicaid has paid for everything for me.

Although, right now there is a big battle going on.  Our Governor cut the
Medicaid reimbursement budget by 11%.  Becuase of that, all the big name
pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, etc, are refusing to accept state-funded
Medicaid coverage.

I don't know where I'm going to go now.  I'm really aggravated.  There's no
way I'm going to be able to afford the meds I take.  :(  I'm thinking I
might email the Gov. and ask her to decide which medication I'm *not* going
to take this month.

A Very Bummed Out (And Scared) Weird Jenn

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley