[IP] Pumping police officer

YEAH for you!!!  I am SO glad that there is a law enforcement officer out there that is a diabetic!!!!

Might want to try the thigh thing because it won't be in your way and the tubing will all be under your uniform.

I would think with the harness that you wear on your back may be unconfortable with the bullet proof vest that must be worn??  I would think it would dig it in to your back.

But I would think the thigh holder would work well as no tubing would  be exposed.

Good luck,