From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 7:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pumping police officer

I am a bike patrol police officer and having concerns about how to wear my
pump.  Normally I wear it on my belt, but I am concerned about it getting
bumped or hit during work.  Not to mentrion I already have so much stuff on
my belt as it is.  I always insert in the stomach.  Use to do shots in legs
and but, however, can not get up nerve to insert pump.  Any suggestions as
protect the pump would be appreciated.