RE: [IP] Pumping police officer

Check the minimed website (or possibly other pump companies, I don't know about
them) for their various cases and holders.  There is a sports case that looks
something like a tiny backpack that a friend of mine bought.  That might work
for you.  They have a ton of stuff, maybe you will find something.  Another
idea is one I saw on this list once... get those baseball sliders or bike
shorts and you could sew a pocket into the thigh and wear it there.  As a bike
officer, do you wear shorts or pants?  If you wore pants you could tuck it into
your sock and run the tubing down your pants leg.  You'd have to either insert
in your leg or get long tubing for that, though.
Good luck!