[IP] Beeswax apology

I have worked in a bank and have seen Welfare recipients that were
*screwing* the system, and have had relatives as well - and nothing could be
said. One relative had another baby because *we'll get more $$.* Therefore,
I know it happens. I misread that original post which proves, if something
can be misinterpreted, it will be. I know of another pumper who travels
worldwide - often, yet cries when Medicare won't pay his needs. Another
misinterpretation? I don't know.

I am truly sorry my written thoughts were not accurate.

Jan - who's hugsband hasn't worked since 4/17/02