[IP] Re: Diluting NovoRapid (NovoLog)

Hi Susan,

First, my sympathies to you and Jonathan for the entire allergy situation!!

You mentioned that you're "waiting" for the diluent solution.  My plan was
to ask my endo for a bottle of NovoLog to try and then "mix" it with Lilly's
diluent that I use now with Humalog--to see if, when a small portion of both
are mixed, a precipitate develops.  Have you discovered that there is a
diluent for NovoRapid already available--hence, you're "waiting" for it to
arrive? I have not checked into this at all myself---so I'm hoping you have
the magic answer!

As a side note, I finally went to 5 ml syringes to transfer Humalog and
diluent to a mixing bottle---makes the dilution very simple!!  I am sure you
have your own "simple" method.