Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:59:07 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pumping police officer

I am a bike patrol police officer and having concerns
about how to wear
pump.  Normally I wear it on my belt, but I am
concerned about it
bumped or hit during work.  Not to mentrion I already
have so much
stuff on
my belt as it is.  I always insert in the stomach.
Use to do shots in
and but, however, can not get up nerve to insert pump.
 Any suggestions
as to
protect the pump would be appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?