Re: [IP] Medicaid

Beverly,   Years ago-----like 1994, I think, my hubby was out of work due
to a cutback by his company.     We were already deeply in debt to the
hospital from Zach's Diagnosis in early '93 (poor insurance which left us
with thousands owed and we were too proud to get assistance).    The
childrens hospital we used for  our Endo sent us to talk to Social Services
they insisted we sign up for Medicaid to cover any near future medical
occurrances until he was fully employed and fully insured again so we
wouldn't end up owing them even more money then we did (and still do).

Medicaid paid in full for his stips, lancets, insulin, glucogon injections,
for the 6 months we accepted it in '94.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO