Re: [IP] Re: beeswas

And one more thing, are you trying to say that only people with a lot of
money should have children?  Are you some kind of zillion-aire, and get to
decide who should and who shouldn't have children?  It's my opinion that
closed minded ignorant people shouldn't have children. So, how many do you
have? And could we please see a bank statement from the time they were
born----I mean for real----maybe one day we can all come and visit you in
fantasy land, but I really hope that you get to visit us in reality first!