[IP] An odd thing happened...

Hi all,
    An odd thing happened this evening and I am wondering if anybody else has
experienced something like this.  I went to prepare a set change for my
daughter when i found some sand in it (she played at the park yesterday with
Pricilla's son [from IP]) so my husband went to clean it out.  In doing so, he
discovered that the door for the reservoir was coming off of its hinge.  Has
anyone else had that happen?
    Needless to say I called Minimed and they are sending her a new pump that
should be here by Thursday morning.  Her first pump died because of static
electricity and now were replacing it because the little door is falling off.
At this rate we are getting a brand new pump once a year.  Hmmm... this seems
a bit odd.  Any thoughts?

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 7 Y.O., happily pumping for two years
and two weeks!